The first film was produced in 2005 and is a short film. 9 is a 2005 computer animated science fiction short film created by Shane Acker as a student project at the UCLA Animation Workshop. Tim Burton saw the film and later produced a feature-length adaptation also titled 9 in 2009, directed by Acker and distributed by Focus Features. 9 is a rag doll who appears to be the last of his kind, living in the ruins of a decaying, post-apocalyptic Earth. Hunting 9 is the Cat Beast, a mechanical monster wearing a cat's skull for a head. It appears to be guided by a small glowing talisman which it holds in its claws. 9 (the full film) is also a computer-animated science film directed by Shane Acker, written by Pamela Pettler and produced by Jim Lemley, Tim Burton, and Dana Ginsburg. A scientist is ordered by his dictator to create a robot in the apparent name of progress, and so the scientist creates the B.R.A.I.N., a highly intelligent robot. The dictator seizes it upon...
The editing process might've been the most exciting and fun part about this whole project. To start it off the editing software I used to edit was a phone app called capcut. Capcut in general made the editing process so easy and fun, capcut has many tools that make editing more efficient and easy. But back to the editing process. Our main issue while recording was thinking how we were going to link up the music with the scenes we shot. But one scene we 100% knew was going to link up with the music was the opening scene. While linking up the music with the scenes I realized that we might of shot our scenes for too long and that maybe all the scenes wouldn't fit the final video. But still I had to push through and keep editing. For most transitions I used jump cuts or just a fade away transitions. The main time used to edit was to line up the storyline we set up for our two characters. The story was still unfinished when I first started editing. So obviously there was holes and ...
So, we were on the verge of changing our plans AGAIN today! We weren't in class today since Damaine and I were absent. I was sick in the morning and couldn't go to school. When Damaine sent us the strangest message in our group chat, Nicole and Jordyn were discussing Thursday's schedule. He inquired as to whether or not we were still available for Thursday. Jordyn and I exchanged puzzled looks, not understanding what he meant when he asked, "Are we still on?" At least, that's what we believed. It was only a quick check in, thankfully. It's just that we're suspicious. Our musical artists, unfortunately, have not yet responded. We're starting to get a little irritated. We came to the conclusion that the artists would not respond. We're starting to think that our school's rapper, or some solid royalty-free music, would be the best option! I'm really looking forward to Thursday. I rarely go out after school, and this may be the most excitin...
Comments
Post a Comment